Fri, Mar 17|
St. Pat's for St. Jude's
Check out this years St. Pat's for St. Jude's event at The Hat!! We will be drinking delicious stouts, eating scrumptious Irish fare and raising money for the amazing St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Come hang with us on 3.17!! https://www.facebook.com/events/2547046688779068/
Time & Location
Mar 17, 12:00 PM – 10:00 PM
South Lyon, 601 S Lafayette St, South Lyon, MI 48178, USA
About the event
Here at The Hat, if we have a reason to throw a party then we have a reason to raise money for an awesome cause. Over the last decade we have helped raise and donate nearly $29,000 to the wonderful charity- St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital. We are excited to be able to give to them again this year!
Like in years past, we will once again be releasing over a dozen limited release stouts for St. Patrick's Day, including Traxxx, our BBA Imperial Stout with peanut butter, toasted coconuts, cocoa nibs and vanilla beans- if you have not had it yet, it is like a bourbon drizzled moose tracks ice cream. SO YUMMY!!
On top of Traxxx there will be a bunch of super amazing special release stouts to try as well. No green beer here!
Stout Draft List for St. Patty's Day:
1. Traxxx Night Fury - bourbon barrel imperial stout with peanut butter, vanilla beans, Mindo cocoa and toasted coconut. On draft and Mug Club pre-sale 16oz cans!
2. Cookies 'n Cream Night Fury - bourbon barrel imperial stout with toasted coconut, vanilla beans and cocoa nibs. On draft and Mug Club pre-sale 16oz cans!
3. Single Barrel / Single Origin Night Fury - bourbon barrel imperial stout aged in a single barrel Mayor Pingree barrel with farmer direct, single origin coffee beans from Hyperion Coffee Co. On draft and Mug Club pre-sale 16oz cans!
4. Rye Irish Stout - Full bodied stout with aromas of dark chocolate and earthy rye. draft and growlers to-go
5. Nitro Rye Irish Stout - Full bodied stout with aromas of dark chocolate and earthy rye, nitrogenated and served from a nitro tap for a smooth and creamy mouthfeel. draft only
6. Samoa Rye Irish Stout - Rye stout brewed with coconut cream, Mindo cocoa and house made caramel. draft only
7. Thin mint Rye Irish Stout - Rye Irish stout with Thin Mint cookies and fresh mint. draft only
8. Bumpy Cake Rye Irish Stout - Rye Irish stout with marshmallow, vanilla beans and dark chocolate. draft only
9. Roasted Almond Rye Stout - Rye Irish stout aged on roasted almonds. draft only
10. Soda Bread Stout - Rye Irish stout with house made soda bread. draft only
11. Pistachio Coffee Night Fury - Imperial stout with roasted pistachios and fresh roasted coffee beans from Hyperion Coffee Co. draft only
12. Furious Ginger - bourbon barrel aged imperial stout with Vietnamese cinnamon, ginger, ancho chillies and chipotle peppers
And a few more vintage goodies!!
Chef Mike and the kitchen team will be serving up an amazing menu of Irish-themed fare! Stay tuned for the menu!
-Reservations are strongly encouraged ink to reservations: https://www.opentable.com/restref/client/?restref=1188538&lang=en-US&ot_source=Restaurant%20website&corrid=34538a82-2787-45d0-b28c-a3ac751728d5
-We will be fundraising for the amazing organization: St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Stay tuned for more information on our super cool online silent auction!
-We will have a heated tent for extra seating.
-Rain (or snow) or shine
-All Ages welcomed
-Special Mug Club and public can release.
NO TICKETS NEEDED!
YOU DO NOT NEED A TICKET, just come and hang with us! The website platform made us add this.... Just show up and party with us!